1) Precise evaluation tests
We understand that students have different starting points in tackling Maths. Our evaluation process determines the child’s precise entry level and most suitable programme.
2) Well-structured lesson plans
The teaching and learning process is guided by clear Lesson Plans.
3) Performance Proficiency and Journals
Teachers use this important tool to monitor their students’ proficiency well.
4) Progress tests to differentiate learning pathways
Besides evaluating a student’s conceptual knowledge, Progress Tests offer multiple opportunities to assess a student’s readiness for more in-depth HOTS Maths. Or conversely, he may need to better his grasp on fundamentals. The aim is to retain motivation and interest by offering differentiated learning pathways from DOK Tier 1 to DOK Tier 4.
5) Participation in HOTS & Maths-related competitions / challenges
Our students will have exposure to many world HOTS & Maths competitions that will stand them in good stead in their academic future. Such participation may be great motivation to excel and perhaps win recognition.
- Kangaroo Math Competition (KMC)
- Singapore and Asian Schools Math Olympiad (SASMO)
- Olimpiad Matematik Kebangsaan (OMK)
- International Competitions and Assessments for Schools (ICAS)
- Australian Mathematics Competition (AMC)
- Asia International Mathematical Olympiad (AIMO)
- Singapore International Mathematics Olympiad Challenge (SIMOC)
- American Mathematics Olympiad (AMO)
- TeamPuzzle Challenge
- IQ tests, such as GAT, Intelligence IQ Test, Mensa Test
The TEAM <– click for more
The PROGRAMME CONTENT <– click for more
The TOOLS <– click for more